Monday, August 10, 2009

"I Learned in T.L.E IV"

In this subject T.L.E IV (computer education) is very interesting.I have learned how to create and post a blog. I have learned also in discussions about the history of Internet, Internet Services and Tools,Internet Timeline,discovered the Internet and many more.
The problems or challenges that I have encounterd in this subject is sometimes its hard to understand the lessons and some activities.
I address all these problems by studying well,listens to the discussions of the teacher and making my assingments amd my projects.
BY proving it,I will serious to my studies anbd do my lessons everyday.

1 comment:

  1. ...prove the english grammar, but dont worry i love it, its nice..
    keep up the good work, bes..
    god bless...

    ReplyDelete