Sunday, December 13, 2009

My True Essence of Christmas

Lord bring his only one son in the world to save us in all our sins on December 25. And he is Jesus Christ, our savior of everybody.
We are always celebrating Christmas bacause this is the day when Christ was born at the Bethlehem. We our preparing to decorates the Christmas tree, christmas lighst, christmas balls, lantern, belen and many symbols that we can feel the essence of Christmas . But for me, the true essence of Cristmas is give love to each other, forgiveness, caring, sharing, and peace for everybody.
And I sure that I will give love , forgiveness, and sharing for what I am for everybody in this coming Chistmas. But not only Christmas I'll do it but everyday in my life, so that I'll always feel Christmas in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment