Thursday, January 28, 2010

T.L.E. IV...Third Grading is Over.....!!

T.L.E IV is one of my favorite subject because this is one of my favorite hobbie is playing a computer. I learned a lot of topics that all about a computer. And in this third grading, I have a lot of learnings, experiences, problems, and challenges that I encountered.
First, learned all about HTML Tags . Second, I experiences always taking hands on on a computer. Third, my problems are I'm not easily understands all the topics because our teacher is always lot of things she do for the sake of our school so, she have no time to disscuss and explain our lessons. And the challenges that I encountered is I learned to make my own self review.
Therefore, even I have a lot that I encountered, I know that I'd do all my best . And i hope that my grdes will not get low in this grading period.

No comments:

Post a Comment